In addition to building remarkable kitchens, baths, and basements, we are always building on our incredible team.
Project Manager / Lead Carpenter for Home Remodeling (Littleton)
Compensation: Competitive wage based on skill level and experience
Employment type: Full-time
Maverick Home Remodeling, Inc. is an established General Contractor in southwest metro Denver area. We are seeking a career-minded individual for a full-time position as Project Manager-Lead Carpenter. The primary responsibilities are support the company goals by providing superior project management that produces remodeling projects on-time, on-budget and accident-free with very happy customers.
· Supervise and complete assigned remodeling projects
· Desire and ability to produce high quality work
· Ability to communicate well with homeowners, colleagues, suppliers & subcontractors
· Understand and fully execute project contracts & drawings
· Oversee project budgeting and schedules
· Use mobile devices and cloud-based production management applications
· Timely complete required documentation (daily logs, authorizing bills and purchase orders, change orders, collection of payments, selections, client meetings, time logs, mileage logs, etc.)
· Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
· Handle any warranty work on assigned projects
· Work self-sufficiently and be self-motivated
· Keep equipment and work space in safe and clean condition
· Willingness to learn and develop skills
· Ownership of basic hand tools
· Ability to lift heavy items
· Reliable transportation
· Valid driver license and clean driving record
· Clear background check
· Available Monday thru Friday and occasional weekends when needed
· Residential construction/remodeling background
· Problem-solving ability
· Ideal skills to include, but not limited to: Demolition, Framing, Carpentry, Tiling, Light Plumbing & Electrical
· Full-time, long-term employee
· Competitive salary based on skill level and experience
· Mileage Reimbursement
· Project Incentive Program
· Company Benefits including health insurance, paid time off program & holiday pay
Please provide us your contact information and credentials by phone or email as seen in this posting.
This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Job descriptions and advertisements are not an offer or guarantee of employment.